On Wednesday, March 3, the Greek feminist campaign Free & Combative is organising a public online event in preparation of the International Women’s Day protests.
The title of the meeting is
“From being victimized by the system to the struggle against sexism – feminist resistances in Greece and worldwide”
The speakers will be:
- Cele Fierro (Argentina) from Movimiento Socialista de los Trabajadores
- Çağla Elektrikçi (Northern Cyprus) from Free & Combative in Cyprus
- Deborah Cavalcante (Brazil) from PSOL and Resistencia
- Nasim Sedaghat (Iran), a former political prisoner, from the Iranian Revolutionary Marxist Tendency
- Kypridou Marianthi (Greece) from Free & Combative in Volos
- Mitsou Eleni (Greece) from Free & Combative in Athens
- Michaloglou Jo (Greece) from Free & Combative in Thessaloniki
- Skampa Athina (Greece) from the organization Kokkino Nima
Comrades and friends can follow the meeting through Facebook livestreaming, the link will be announced at the Free & Combative Facebook page. The meeting will be held in Greek.